Let's Create - Write an Art Gallery Ad
Students Use Their Creativity to Write an Art Gallery Advertisement
Students pretend they are a famous artist.
They create an advertisement using lively images and words about their art gallery exhibition coming to their school.
Students use Microsoft Word to add Word Art, Clipart, Textboxes, Borders and text to create their art gallery advertisement.
Grade 2 and up.
1) Use Word Art to add a title announcing yourself as a famous artist.
2) Insert one or more clipart graphics about art.
3) Insert a Text Box and write the Art exhibition admission times and ticket prices.
4) Write the details of What, When, and Where using lively words.
5) Add your own creative and exciting information.
6) Add a fun border to your ad.
7) Print your ad.
Download Student Instructions: lets-create-art-gallery-student-handout.docx
For PC's and Microsoft Office