Let's Create - Write an Ad as a Famous Actor
Students Use Their Creativity to Write an Ad as a Famous Actor
Students pretend they are a famous actor. They create an advertisement using lively images and words about their acting workshop event to be held at their school. Students use Microsoft Word to add Word Art, Clipart, Textboxes, Borders and text to create their acting workshop event advertisement.
This assigment integrates directly into the literacy component of the Treasures Language Arts program for 2nd grade "Let's Create" theme.
Grade 2 and up.
Pretend you are a famous actor coming to your school to talk about acting and give acting advice and lessons.
1) Use Word Art to add a title announcing your visit. Use your name in the title.
2) Insert one or more clipart graphics about acting.
3) Insert a Text Box and write your event's admission times and ticket prices.
4) Write the details of What, When, and Where using lively words.
5) Add your own creative and exciting information about acting and your acting workshop.
6) Add a fun border to your ad.
7) Print your ad.
Download Student Instructions: lets-create-acting-workshop-advertisement-student-handout.docx