Let's Create - Write an Ad as a Famous Author
Students Use Their Creativity to Write a Famous Author Book Signing Event Advertisement
Students pretend they are a famous author.
They create an advertisement using lively images and words about their special book signing event to be held at their school.
Students use Microsoft Word to add Word Art, Clipart, Textboxes, Borders and text to create their famous author book signing event advertisement.
Grade 2 and up.
Pretend you are a famous author coming to sign your new book for your fans at your school.
1) Use Word Art to add a title announcing your book signing event. Use your name in the title.
2) Insert one or more clipart graphics about books or reading.
3) Insert a Text Box and write the book signing event admission times and ticket prices.
4) Write the details of What, When, and Where using lively words.
5) Add your own creative and exciting information.
6) Add a fun border to your ad.
7) Print your ad.
Download Student Instructions: lets-create-famous-author-student-handout.docx
For PC's and Microsoft Office