Let's Create - Write an Ad as a Famous Inventor
Students Use Their Creativity to Write an Ad as a Famous Inventor
Students pretend they are a famous inventor. They create an advertisement using lively images and words about their inventing and creativity event to be held at their school. Students use Microsoft Word to add Word Art, Clipart, Textboxes, Borders and text to create their inventing and creativity event advertisement.
This assigment integrates directly into the literacy component of the Treasures Language Arts program for 2nd grade "Let's Create" theme.
Grade 2 and up.
Pretend you are a famous inventor coming to your school to talk about inventing and creativity.
1) Use Word Art to add a title announcing your visit. Use your name in the title.
2) Insert one or more clipart graphics about inventions and creativity.
3) Insert a Text Box and write your event's admission times and ticket prices.
4) Write the details of What, When, and Where using lively words.
5) Add your own creative and exciting information about inventing and creativity.
6) Add a fun border to your ad.
7) Print your ad.
Download Student Instructions: lets-create-famous-inventor-advertisement-student-handout.docx