Let's Create - Write an Ad as a Gymnastics Champion
Students Use Their Creativity to Write an Ad as a Gymnastics Champion
Students pretend they are a gymnastics champion. They create an advertisement using lively images and words about their gymnastics exhibition event to be held at their school. Students use Microsoft Word to add Word Art, Clipart, Textboxes, Borders and text to create their gymnastics exhibition event advertisement.
This assigment integrates directly into the literacy component of the Treasures Language Arts program for 2nd grade "Let's Create" theme.
Grade 2 and up.
Pretend you are a gymnastics champion coming to your school to talk about gymnastics and perform an exhibition with other gymnasts.
1) Use Word Art to add a title announcing your visit. Use your name in the title.
2) Insert one or more clipart graphics about gymnastics.
3) Insert a Text Box and write your event's admission times and ticket prices.
4) Write the details of What, When, and Where using lively words.
5) Add your own creative and exciting information about gymnastics and your exhbition.
6) Add a fun border to your ad.
7) Print your ad.
Download Student Instructions: lets-create-gymnastics-advertisement-student-handout.docx