Let's Create - Write an Ad as a Famous Paleontologist
Students Use Their Creativity to Write an Ad as a Famous Paleontologist
Students pretend they are a famous paleontologist.
They create an advertisement promoting their school visit to talk about fossils and dinosaurs.
Students use Microsoft Word to add Word Art, Clipart, Textboxes, Borders and text to create their fossils and dinosaurs event advertisement.
Grade 2 and up.
Pretend you are a famous paleontologist coming to your school to talk about fossils and dinosaurs. You will bring examples of fossils and dinosaur bones to show the students. .
1) Use Word Art to add a title announcing your visit. Use your name in the title.
2) Insert one or more clipart graphics about fossils, bones, and dinosaurs.
3) Insert a Text Box and write your event's admission times and ticket prices.
4) Write the details of What, When, and Where using lively words.
5) Add your own creative and exciting information about fossils, bones, and dinosaurs.
6) Add a fun border to your ad.
7) Print your ad.
Download Student Instructions: lets-create-famous-paleontologist-advertisement-student-handout.docx
For PC's and Microsoft Office