Let's Create - Write an Ad - Dance Troupe
Students Use Their Creativity to Write an Advertisement
Students pretend they are the publicity agent for their famous family dance troupe.
They create an advertisement using lively images and words about their famous family dance group coming to their school.
Students use Microsoft Word to add Word Art, Clipart, Textboxes, Bordersand text to create their advertisment.
Pretend you are the publicity agent for your famous family dance group.
1) Use Word Art to add a title announcing your famous dancing family. Use your family's last name in the title.
2) Insert one or more clipart graphics about dancing or entertainment.
3) Insert a Text Box and write the Admission Times and Ticket Price.
4) Write the details of What, When and Where using lively words.
5) Add your own creative and exciting information.
6) Add a border to your ad.
Download Student Instructions: lets-create-handout
For PC's and Microsoft Office