Remote Desktop Access - Remote Control and Monitoring
Free Computer Remote Control Software
Remote Access software also known as Remote Control software or Remote Desktop can be a great time saver in the computer lab.
These programs can save you time by allowing you to remotely manage all of your lab computers and monitor and remotely assist students in the computer lab. There are many excellent commercial programs that help you to manage a computer classroom. Commercial programs often provide additional features, more frequent updates, and greater support. For schools that need a free program the choices are few. Veyon is a free computer lab remote control programs that provide essential functions.
The installation typically consists of two components, a server and a client program. Install the server program on the teacher's computer and install the client program on the student computers. The server program is the master control program. The client responds to the server commands and allows the server to manage the student's computer.
Veyon Remote Control Features:Some Veyon Features:
- Watch students computers screens to see what's going on in computer-labs.
- Take snapshots of screens.
- Remote-control computers to assist students.
- Display the the teacher's screen (either in fullscreen or in a window) on all student's computers in realtime.
- Lock workstation screens for moving undivided attention to teacher.
- Send text-messages to students.
- Power on/off and reboot computers.
- Remote logon and logoff.
For PC's and Microsoft Office