Google Sheets Lesson Plan
Petting Zoo Spreadsheet and Chart
Assignment: Students use Google Sheets to create a simple spreadsheet with a chart showing the types and quantities of animals that were at a petting zoo.
This spreadsheet and chart activity is a great learning tool for students to collect data and visually analyse results.
Petting Zoo Spreadsheet Finished Example:
Number Generator - Students can use this simple online number generator to quickly create their own unique data for their charts.
Click to generate some random
numbers to enter into your chart.
- Enter the title of your spreadsheet in Row 1.
- Enter your text (words) in column A.
- Enter your numbers in column B.
- Create a chart using your text and numbers fronm columns A and B.
- Insert one picture related to your topic.